[Hamnet-West] HELP

Hermann Roemer df5eo at aol.com
Mi Apr 20 08:53:49 CEST 2016

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I came down to Istanbul, Turkey for a short holiday. Unfortunately,I was mugged at the park of the hotel where i stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off me but luckily for me i still have my passport with me.
I've been to the the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my return flight leaves in few hours from now but I'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills. Well I really need your financial assistance..
Please let me know if you can help me out and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.
I'm freaked out at the moment
Hermann